PROSTIR + 1
Composed, arranged, produced & performed by Cluster Lizard
(Kateryna Zavoloka & Dmytro Fedorenko).
Artwork & design by Cluster Lizard
Mastering by Cluster Lizard
Why I came here, I know not; where I shall go it is useless to inquire – in the midst of myriads of the living and the dead worlds, stars, systems, infinity, why should I be anxious about an atom?
– Lord Byron
Track titles of the Prophecy are lines from poetry by William Blake, Lesya Ukrainka, Lex Gigeroff, Arthur Rimbaud, and Lord Byron
1. The Sun’s Light When He Unfolds It Depends On The Organ That He Beholds It 07:30
2. And Those Burning Tears Shall Melt, Dissolving; And Maybe Blossoms Will Come Up, Unfolding 05:58
3. Fighters Of The Fight, For Their Home And Their Heart 08:21
4. Come From Forever, And You Will Go Everywhere 06:53
5. The Evening Beam That Smiles The Clouds Away, And Tints Tomorrow With Prophetic Ray 06:39
6. This Has Happened Before And It Will Happen Again 10:22